The Big Book of virtual volunteering
Virtual volunteering is increasingly becoming the choice of corporates to engage employees and ensure continuity of corporate social initiatives in remote offices. The big book of virtual volunteering guides you on every aspect of virtual volunteering – From curating opportunities to engaging employees and measuring impact.
What you'll find
- Why should your organization move to virtual volunteering?
- Where to begin
– Create a roadmap for your first program.
- Curating opportunities that align with employee interests
- Engaging teams and employees with virtual volunteering
- Measuring impact and success in virtual volunteering programs
- Using Karma Hub to create engaging volunteering experiences for employees.