The Big Book of virtual volunteering
About the ebook
Virtual volunteering is increasingly becoming the choice of corporates to engage employees and ensure continuity of corporate social initiatives in remote offices. The big book of virtual volunteering guides you on every aspect of virtual volunteering – From curating opportunities to engaging employees and measuring impact.
In this ebook, you'll find
- Why should your organization move to virtual volunteering?
- Where to begin – Create a roadmap for your first program.
- Curating opportunities that align with employee interests
- Engaging teams and employees with virtual volunteering
- Measuring impact and success in virtual volunteering programs
Who should read
👇 Click here to download